Home » Resources » Inpatient Family Guide » Do you have a problem or concern?

Do you have a problem or concern?

We strive to make your child’s stay at the hospital as comfortable as possible. If you have a concern about your child’s care, the best person to talk to is your child’s nurse or doctor. You can speak to the nurse manager on the unit, and he/she will take action and respond to your concern. On weekends or at night, please ask the charge nurse to call the administrative supervisor. 

<< Prev | Next >>

What kind of appointment would you like?