» Get Involved » Volunteer Services
» How to Become a Volunteer
How to Become a Volunteer
- Copy/Download the application which includes authorization for a security check and reference check.
- Choose one personal reference that is not a family member. Suggestions include employers, professional or church affiliations, teachers, etc.
- Once all forms are received and reviewed, you will be notified. If you are a good candidate as a Children's Hospital of Michigan volunteer, we will invite you to call us to arrange an interview session.
At the interview we will
- Talk about your interests and skills that would benefit our families.
- Explain the medical screening and training process