Are you looking for reliable, up-to-date health or medical information concerning your child?
We'll search our library of reference books, magazines and journals, pamphlets, and on-line databases for the information you want.
We'll make copies of what we find, and within 3 business days will have a package ready to e-mail and or mail you.
If you have a question about Children's Hospital of Michigan services, employment opportunities or your medical care or records, please call (313) 745-KIDS (5437) or toll-free at (888) 362-2500.
Ask the Librarian
- personalized and confidential
- for anyone in the community
- uses experienced health-information professionals to find the information requested
- saves hours of your time in libraries and on the Internet
- saves driving and parking