How to Apply
The three-year fellowship seeks physicians who will have completed three years of training in an accredited residency program in Pediatrics or Emergency. The fellowship program participates in the ERAS universal application process. Please visit their Web site at www.aamc.org/eras for an application.
The following information should be uploaded into this program:
- Completed on-line application
- Current photograph (released only after interview is offered)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate is required
- The fellowship program participates in the NRMP
- We accept J-1 visa holders
You may contact the NRMP at http://www.nrmp.org.