BE SAFETY SMART ABOUT TOYS!
- DO NOT play with toys that have sharp edges. Choose ones that have smooth or round
- edges instead.
- Toys should never be put in your mouth, especially when running and playing with friends.
- If a toy or any of its parts break, don’t continue to use it! Immediately tell an adult.
- Always wear protective safety gear when needed!
Follow the rules when you are done with your toys:
- Pick up all the pieces and put them away. Note: Leaving toys out on the floor can be dangerous and cause someone to accidentally trip and fall. Keep all small parts out of the hands of younger friends and siblings. (Children age 3 or younger)
for this information.