Children's Hospital of Michigan
63rd Annual Clinic Days
Virtual Educational Event
Virtual from your home or office
Tenet Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education for physicians.
Tenet Healthcare designed this live activity for a maximum of 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim on the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this study.
List of Topics
- Gene Therapies in Hematology
- Growth Delay
- What is new in Pediatric Migraine
- Pediatric Stridor: Evaluation and Management
- Management of Dyslipidemia in the Pediatric Patient
- STARS: Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation of Scars
- Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy (LITT) for Pediatric Brain Tumors & Epilepsy
- Parental Resistance to Childhood Immunizations