63rd Annual Clinic Days
Children's Hospital of Michigan
May 15, 2020 Postponed - Tentatively Rescheduled for Friday, August 7, 2020. Please Save the Date.
Children's Hospital of Michigan Auditorium
Detroit, MI 48201
Allied Health Professionals $75
Children's Hospital of Michigan Physician-In-Training-Free (registration required)
Tenet Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education for physicians.
Tenet Healthcare designed this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim on the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this study.
List of Topics
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Adolescent Girls, from Spotting to Bleeding and all Points in Between
- Gene Therapies in Hematology
- Improving the Health of LGBTQ Yough: Affirming and Inclusive Practices and Care
- Pediatric Stridor: Evaluation and Management
- Management of Dyslipidemia in the Pediatric Patient
- STARS: Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation of Scars
- Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy (LITT) for Pediatric Brain Tumors & Epilepsy
- Parental Resistance to Childhood Immunizations