Children's Hospital of Michigan
64th Annual Clinic Days
Virtual Educational Event
Virtual from your home or office
Tenet Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education for physicians.
Tenet Healthcare designed this live activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim on the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this study.
List of Topics
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Adolescent Girls
- Recognition of Child Maltreatment
- Improving the Health of LGBTQ Youth: Affirming Inclusive Practices and Care
- GERD in Pediatric Patients
- Mechanical Cardiac Support in Heart Failure
- Childhood Cancers
- General Urology Problems Seen in Pediatrics