Children's Hospital of Michigan
65th Annual Clinic Days
Virtual Educational Event
Virtual from your home or office
No cost but pre-registration is required.
Click here to register for Friday, May 21, 2021 8am-12pm
Click here to register for Saturday, May 22, 2021 8am-12pm
Tenet Healthcare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education for physicians.
Tenet Healthcare designed this live activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim on the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this study.
List of Topics
- Pectus Excavatum/Chest Deformities
- Neonatal Rheumatology: An Overview of an Expanding Frontier
- Asthma Management
- Complications of Covid Infection: Cardiac Involvement in Multi-System Inflammatory syndrome and "Long Covid" in Children
- Lower Extremity Sport Injuries
- Approach in the Management and Evaluation of First Unprovoked Seizures in Children
- Update on Diabetes
- Psychological Effects of Social Media on Teens