Applying to our Program
The fellowship program participates in the ERAS universal application process. Please visit their Web site at www.aamc.org/eras for an application.
The following information should be uploaded into this program:
- Completed on-line application
- Current photograph (released only after interview is offered)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate is required
- If not a citizen of the United States, copy of permanent resident card or copy of current, appropriate visa.
- A copy of your residency in-training exam scores
Application Timeline and Selection Procedure:
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for the selection of first-year fellows. Applicants apply directly to the department and register with the NRMP.
MyERAS opens to applicants
Program begins to download applications
Deadline for application completion
January to May
Interview select candidates
For questions or more information contact:
Program Coordinator, Pediatric Nephrology
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Division of Nephrology
Detroit, MI 48201