Thank you for registering to attend SAFE Baby 101.
Please make sure you come prepared with the following:
- Valid photo ID
- Proof of pregnancy (ultrasound, twins, etc) OR proof of child’s birthdate
- Registration email (just in case)
- Sign in starts at 8:30am, Class starts at 9:00 am – NO LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- You must stay for the entire class to receive car seat and /or pack‘n’play. Class typically ends by noon.
- Pre-registration is required and walk ups are not accepted.
- NO children are allowed to attend the class, no child care is provided.
- You are welcome to bring an adult support person with you (this is helpful when carrying the car seat and/or pack’n’play!)
- You can park in the structure or valet, please be prepared to pay for parking (up to $6).
- Please bring snacks and beverages as there is no food distributed.
- If needed, feel free to bring a translator to assist you during the workshop.
Class will be held at:
Kresge Eye Institute in the Auditorium/Lobby at 4717 St. Antoine, Detroit MI 48201
If you need to cancel, please email CHMSafety@dmc.org
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the next workshop!
~ KS4K Team ~