Applying to Our Program
The three-year fellowship seeks physicians who will have completed three years of training in an accredited U.S. residency program in Pediatrics. The fellowship program participates in the ERAS universal application process. Please visit their web site at www.aamc.org/eras for an application.
The following information should be uploaded into this program:
- Completed on-line application
- Current photograph (released only after interview is offered)
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate is required
- If not a citizen of the United States, copy of permanent resident card or copy of current, appropriate visa. (J-1 sponsored)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Evaluation Form
The letters of recommendation as well as the Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Evaluation form will need to be sent directly to ERAS by those writing the letters of recommendation.
Application Timeline and Selection Procedure:
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for the selection of first-year fellows. Applicants apply directly to the department and register with the NRMP.
My ERAS opens to applicants
Program begins to download applications
Deadline for application completion. Incomplete applications after this date will not be considered.
Rank order list closes