The Pediatric Hematology/Oncology fellowship program seeks physicians who have completed three years of training in a U.S. accredited pediatric residency program. The fellowship program participates in the ERAS application process. Please visit their website for an application: ERAS
The following information should be uploaded into this program:
- Completed on-line application
- Current photograph
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the USMLE
- If a graduate of a medical school outside of the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate is required
- If not a citizen of the United States, copy of permanent resident card or copy of current, appropriate visa (J-1 sponsored)
- Three letters of recommendation
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for the selection of first-year fellows. Applicants apply directly to the department and register with the NRMP.
MyERAS opens to applicants
Program begins to download/review applications
Deadline for application completion. Incomplete applications after this date will not be considered.
Rank order list closes
For questions or more information contact:
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Division of Hematology/Oncology
Children's Hospital of Michigan
3901 Beaubien Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48201
(313) 993-0139 (office)
(313) 745-5237 (fax)