Ronald McDonald House
A home away from home, minutes from the hospital. At the Ronald McDonald House, we'll take care of you while you take care of your child.
- Shuttle service from the House to Children's Hospital of Michigan every half hour
- A private bedroom and bathroom for your family (one per family)
- A kid's playroom and teen TV room
- A media room for working or studying parents and siblings
- WiFi throughout the house
- 3 comfortable living room spaces
- Daily home cooked meals
- Love, support, and smiling faces
All you have to do is
- Be the parent or guardian of a child currently receiving care at a Detroit area medical facility
- Call us or talk to your social worker to register between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Make sure your guests respect visiting hours, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Donate $10/night, if you're able
- And we'll take care of the rest!
Call us today at (313) 745-5909 or talk to your social worker and we'll be your home away from home. Visit us online at rmhc-detroit.org
People of any income level, race, or sexual orientation are welcome to stay at the Ronald McDonald House Detroit.